05 November 2008

FotD: Grey Shimmer Face of the Day

My first Face of the Day! Not my best effort, but also really the way I show up for work - makeup under glasses. Honesty at its best. I did a black & grey shimmer eye palette.

Here's the look. Sorry the photo is blurry; it's sort of a "Dynasty" filter :)

Here's what I used:

For the eyes:
Physician's Formula Baked Collection in Smokes
Bourjois Paris Ombre A Paupieres in Rose Tentation
Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Colour Eye Definer in Steel
Cover Girl Volume Exact Mascara in Black
Quo Crease Blender Brush
Quo Liner/Brow Brush
Quo Definer Shadow Brush
Avanti Powder Brush

For the cheeks:
Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Blush in Pink Glow

For the lips:
Maybelline Lip Indulgence in Plum Pastry
MAC LipGlass in Viva Glam VI SE

For the Face:
MAC Select Sheer/Pressed Powder in NC15
Estee Lauder Spotlight

No comments: