26 January 2009

50 Things To Say Before You Die

My first meme! I saw this and thought it was a nice way to brighten my day.
50 Things to Say Before You Die
  1. Thanks for everything you’ve done.
  2. You’ve changed my life.
  3. I need you.
  4. I’ve only got one life to live.
  5. Nothing can stop me.
  6. I love my life.
  7. There’s nothing I’d rather be doing.
  8. I can change the world.
  9. I will change the world.
  10. I have changed the world.
  11. I’m rich without money.
  12. I’m doing what I was meant to do.
  13. I conquered my biggest fear.
  14. Glad to help you.
  15. I have all the money I need.
  16. I don’t care what people think.
  17. I’m honest.
  18. I’m going for it!
  19. I’m proud of myself.
  20. I’ve failed.
  21. I’ve learned from my failures.
  22. I have no regrets.
  23. I don’t like my life.
  24. I’ve never had more fun in my life.
  25. You hurt me.
  26. There’s more to life than this.
  27. I love you no matter what.
  28. I’ve accomplished a lot.
  29. You’ve been successful.
  30. I’m listening.
  31. I’m here for you.
  32. Words can’t describe the way I feel.
  33. I’m not giving up.
  34. I don’t have any worries.
  35. There is no place like home.
  36. It was a pleasure to talk to you.
  37. I have all the time in the world.
  38. I need a hand.
  39. You’re my best friend.
  40. I’m glad you were here.
  41. I’m just gonna go for it.
  42. I can’t thank you enough.
  43. I’m trusting my gut.
  44. I follow my own path.
  45. What a wonderful world.
  46. I take full responsibility.
  47. I’m not sorry.
  48. I came, I saw, I conquered.
  49. I haven’t said enough.
  50. I’m not afraid.
I've said quite a few in my life, but I have a few to go, I think.

Today was a bit of a rough day, and I let life's rougher bits get me down. It's tricky when you wake up in a bad mood because your day always feels like it has a limit on how good you can feel.

After reading this, I started to to think. This is a much nicer set of goals than "get a bigger house" or go to the gym more." I'm probably one of those people who needs a reminder every now and again to just lighten the hell up.

How many on the list have you said?

No comments: