29 September 2008

Got & Want: Blotting Papers

Blotting papers are really handy. They always travel compactly and do a better job keeping my oily face from looking like an oil slick than anythig else I've tried. Whether I'm wearing foundation or not, these little puppies are always with me.

Got:

The standard I keep with me are Quo Blotting Papers from Shoppers Drug Mart. They are simple, inexpensive and work just fine. The case is simply designed just like the papers: it's made from aluminum and really durable. The only thing that it's missing is a mirror, which is handy when you are blotting.



Want:

Because you can never be totally satisfied, I keep looking for something a little more perfect.
I can't wait to try Johnson & Johnson Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets. I've used J&J Clean & Clear products in the past, especially when my acne was more active. I've heard good things about these sheets on other blogs, but I've never tried them out. They're next on my shopping list when my trusty Quo runs out.

I am also looking eagerly at Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens. They are really made of 100% linen instead of paper, and that sounds really soft on your skin. They are available with green tea or lavender extracts.

I'm also looking for a Canadian source for Tweezerman Facial Blotting Paper (the website says Linens 'N' Things carries their line, but this item isn't on their website). The dispenser is funky - like wax paper in your kitchen.

No comments: