08 September 2008

Product Review: L de Lolita Lempicka

My last hairdresser was wearing a new fragrance the last time I visited her. I was really unimpressed with the cut she gave me, but I was enchanted with the scent of L de Lolita Lempicka and I've been wearing it ever since.

Some people love to change their fragrances all the time. I've never been like that. My standard scent for the last 10 years has been Casmir by Chopard. I look for scents that are not worn by a lot of people, and I find it difficult to enjoy most women's fragrances because they're too sweet or floral.

This fragrance surprised me because it's really quite sweet, but it doesn't overpower you.
The scent is described as "bitter orange, cinnamon, precious notes, solar notes, vanilla and musk." I find that it makes just the right feminine statement without saying, "sugar & baby powder." My fragrances usually include musk, citrus, and vanilla, so this was a perfect blend for me. It's delicate, but still has that slightly sexy vibe.

If you like a daytime scent that's girly without being too fussy, L de Lolita Lempicka is a great choice!

No comments: