Olay Total Effects Lathering Cleansing Cloths are my current favourite brand. I love the two textured sides; I lather the rough side and use it to exfoliate, and rinse using the smooth side. It does a good job of cleaning my face until it is squeaky clean.
As mentioned in a previous post, the Total Effects 7-in-1 claim is:
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce the appearance of pores by deep cleansing
- Exfoliate to reveal younger-looking skin
- Smooth skin texture – visibly and to the touch
- Even skin tone
- Improve surface dullness giving skin a radiant, healthy glow
- Soothe dry skin, hydrating with Olay moisture.
Use this if you want a quick, really strong cleanse and don't want to fuss with several different products. Be aware that it's pretty potent so you'll have to moisturize, and if you have sensitive skin it might irritate.